Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mayahi: The electricity problem is not solved next year and the minister is unable to reform his

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mayahi: The electricity problem is not solved next year and the minister is unable to reform his  Empty Al-Mayahi: The electricity problem is not solved next year and the minister is unable to reform his

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jun 2019, 2:08 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Mayahi: The electricity problem is not solved next year and the minister is unable to reform his ministry[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-06-02 17:30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The governor of Wasit Mohammed al-Mayahi said on Sunday that the problem of electricity can not be solved during this year or next year, pointing out to the Minister of Electricity Loay Khatib unable to reform the ministry from the inside, and claims that he is not committed to previous decisions.

"I think that the electricity problem can not be solved this year or next year, as it actually exists," Al-Mayahi said in an interview with Alsumaria TV's "Right of Reply" program, pointing out that "the electricity minister claims he is not committed to previous decisions."

"We had a sharp meeting with the minister of electricity, and I do not think he is capable of reforming the ministry from within. We have problems with general managers," he said. "There is a high bureaucracy in the Ministry of Electricity." 

On the provision of services in the province, Al-Mayahi pointed out that "in the next three months, the people of Wasit will see their province as a workshop. 70 billion dinars have been allocated for the construction of 70 schools in the governorate out of 400 schools, which is the actual need for the governorate. , As well as the refinery [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which will provide work for 6000 people.

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:56 pm