Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-Iranian workshop opens in Baghdad to clean up a joint river between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi-Iranian workshop opens in Baghdad to clean up a joint river between the two countries Empty An Iraqi-Iranian workshop opens in Baghdad to clean up a joint river between the two countries

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2019, 3:39 am

An Iraqi-Iranian workshop opens in Baghdad to clean up a joint river between the two countries
    Sunday 09 June 2019 :
    11:12 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]

The Director General of Ports and Navigation in the province of Khuzestan, Adel Idris, announced on Sunday the start of the meetings of the workshop cleaning the river "Arround" in Iraq as of today. 

Idris said in a statement that "according to the agreement of senior officials of Iran and Iraq, a joint meeting was held on May 19 at the port of Khorramshahr on the issue of speed cleaning the Arund River." 

"Under the Algiers agreement, in 1975, a technical workshop was set up to study the current state of sediments in the Arund River," he said, noting that "some 21 sinking vessels are in the Arund River." 

He stressed that "the meeting of the technical workshop began today in Iraq, and we will see after the meeting good reports and will be presented to the Joint Committee of the two countries and on the basis of which will begin cleaning operations."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:04 am