Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi vows to include the budget on the agenda of the parliament on Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi vows to include the budget on the agenda of the parliament on Thursday  Empty Najafi vows to include the budget on the agenda of the parliament on Thursday

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Apr 2014, 7:16 am

Najafi vows to include the budget on the agenda of the parliament on Thursday

02-04-2014 .. Baghdad (news) .. the failure of the House of Representatives to hold its meeting on Wednesday for lack of quorum, especially after the State of Law coalition decided not to enter the Council Chamber due to the inclusion of general budget bill to a vote.

He accused the MP for the coalition united to repair Haider Mulla said in a press conference held in Parliament: Second Deputy Speaker Arif Tayfur budget law by refusing to include on the agenda of the Council.

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives has decided to lift the parliamentary session until tomorrow, Thursday to a lack of quorum.

A parliamentary source: House Speaker Osama Najafi vowed to include the General Budget Law on the agenda of the Council on Thursday, and committed all the political blocs to attend the meeting for the purpose of Altssoat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 3:28 pm