Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A tripartite summit on Syria in Tel Aviv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A tripartite summit on Syria in Tel Aviv Empty A tripartite summit on Syria in Tel Aviv

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2019, 2:57 am

A tripartite summit on Syria in Tel Aviv

10:20 - 23/06/2019

A tripartite summit on Syria in Tel Aviv John-Bolton-696x418
    Information / Baghdad ..
    US National Security Adviser John Bolton is scheduled to meet today with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu while Russian national security adviser Nikolai Patrushev is due to arrive in Tel Aviv on Monday for a trilateral summit with the participation of Israel's national security adviser, Also Meir Ben Shabat.
    Bolton arrived yesterday evening in the occupied Palestinian territories to participate in a tripartite Russian-American-Israeli meeting, the first of its kind at the level of national security advisers on Syria.
    The national security advisers of Russia, Israel and the United States are scheduled to discuss the Syrian issue and the political solution in Syria as tensions escalate between Iran and the United States, especially since previous Israeli reports said the tripartite meeting would address the issue of removing Iranian forces from Syria.
    According to the newspaper "Haaretz", Netanyahu has consistently sought to organize a tripartite meeting at this level since the increase of the Russian influence in Syria, in order to promote joint public cooperation between these parties.
    "This meeting constitutes a precedent for the two superpowers to share with Israel in Israel, to demonstrate the international standing of Israel and to send clear messages to the region, especially our enemies," Ha'aretz quoted a senior Israeli political source as saying. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:29 am