Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary elections reveal moves to amend the Iraq agreement with Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary elections reveal moves to amend the Iraq agreement with Jordan Empty Parliamentary elections reveal moves to amend the Iraq agreement with Jordan

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2019, 1:52 pm

Parliamentary elections reveal moves to amend the Iraq agreement with Jordan

19:39 - 04/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary economic committee announced on Thursday moves with the Committee on Foreign Relations to make amendments to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jordan agreement , indicating that the amendment includes the abolition of tax exemption for goods similar to those manufactured locally.
    Nada Shaker, a member of the committee, told Al-Maaloumah that "some of the consumer goods that were included in the tax exemption agreement with Jordan started to be manufactured domestically, which would harm the Iraqi economy and the Iraqi industry if the tax exemption continues to be imported."
    She added that "the Committee is conducting moves with the Committee on Foreign Relations to cancel the tax exemption for those goods," noting that "will be an amendment to the Convention and the removal of these goods from the Convention."
    "The two committees have put the matter on the central government and there is first acceptance by the government on the matter," she said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 11:06 pm