Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran welcomes the entry of Iraqi investors and pledges to provide them with favorable conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran welcomes the entry of Iraqi investors and pledges to provide them with favorable conditions Empty Tehran welcomes the entry of Iraqi investors and pledges to provide them with favorable conditions

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2019, 8:45 am

Tehran welcomes the entry of Iraqi investors and pledges to provide them with favorable conditions

11:44 - 14/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Tehran's governor Anoushirwan Mohseni Bendabi said on Sunday that he is ready to cooperate with Iraqi investors in all fields, especially petrochemicals, while pledging to create the conditions for them. 
    "The Iranian private sector is ready to export Iraqi oil products after it is imported from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in raw form," Mohseni was quoted as saying after meeting the Iraqi ambassador . 
    "The export of engineering services is one of the most important and best potentials of Tehran, for the large number of learners in the fields of architecture and technology," he said. 
    He expressed "the willingness of the province to cooperate with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the provision of advisory services and participation in the therapeutic areas and the establishment of housing and the export of building materials."
    The governor of Tehran "invited the Iraqi investors to visit Tehran and learn about its economic activities and identify its production centers." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:30 am