Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran frees British oil tanker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran frees British oil tanker Empty Iran frees British oil tanker

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jul 2019, 7:02 am

Iran frees British oil tanker

Iran frees British oil tanker 16343

Economy News Baghdad

According to a recent report, the state of Iran has released one of the two British vessels held by it.
    On Saturday, Iranian media reported that the British oil tanker "Masdar" had left its coast for Saudi ports, according to the official IRNA news agency.
    The agency noted that the British vessel, which was traveling in the Strait of Hormuz with Iranian water, diverted its course at the Ras Tanura port in Saudi Arabia at dawn.
    The public relations of the naval force of the Revolutionary Guard has announced the arrest of a second British oil tanker in the Strait of Hormuz.
    The first unit of the Revolutionary Guards' 1st Marine Force was detained by a British oil tanker, Stina Ambo, as it passed from the Strait of Hormuz due to its non-compliance with international maritime laws, at the request of the Ports and Maritime Organization in the province of Hormuzgan.
    International media reported yesterday that the British Ministry of Defense is continuing to take a British tanker to Iranian territorial waters.
    These events came after the authorities of Gibraltar - a UK autonomous region - had been detained by the Iranian supertanker Grace 1 heading to Syria in violation of European sanctions, while Tahran said the tanker was sailing in international waters and was not going to Syria.

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:03 pm