Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Talabani: The Iraqi government has no intention of implementing Article 140 of the Constitution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talabani: The Iraqi government has no intention of implementing Article 140 of the Constitution Empty Talabani: The Iraqi government has no intention of implementing Article 140 of the Constitution

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Oct 2019, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2019/10/03 05:36:49

Acting Governor of the Kirkuk Provincial Council Rebwar Talabani said on Thursday that the governments that succeeded to govern Iraq after 2003 had no intention to implement Article 140 of the Constitution.
    Talabani said in a statement to reporters that the Kurdish areas outside the administrative boundaries of the region pay the tax of bad acts of governments, adding that the successive governments in Iraq and when the situation is tense to undertake to address the differences and outstanding issues with the Kurds, but then overturned their era.
    He said those governments had never had any intention of implementing Article 140 of the constitution.
    The Federal Supreme Court ruled at the end of July to remain in force Article (140) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq, stressing that this continues until the implementation of its requirements and achieve the goal of its legislation.
    Article 140 provides for the removal of demographic policies conducted by the regime of Saddam Hussein in the disputed areas in favor of the Arabs at the expense of the Kurds, and then count the population before the last step of holding a referendum whereby the population determines whether they wish to join the Kurdistan region or remain under the administration of Baghdad.
    It was scheduled to finish the stages of implementation of the article until the end of 2007, but the security and political problems prevented it, where the Kurds hold Baghdad responsible for procrastination in the implementation of that article.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Talabani: The Iraqi government has no intention of implementing Article 140 of the Constitution Empty Re: Talabani: The Iraqi government has no intention of implementing Article 140 of the Constitution

Post by lesley.beter Thu 03 Oct 2019, 8:34 am

I thought it was done

Sponsored content

Talabani: The Iraqi government has no intention of implementing Article 140 of the Constitution Empty Re: Talabani: The Iraqi government has no intention of implementing Article 140 of the Constitution

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:48 pm