Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Today's meeting will include a request to reduce the number of deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Today's meeting will include a request to reduce the number of deputies Empty Deputy: Today's meeting will include a request to reduce the number of deputies

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Oct 2019, 2:08 am

Deputy: Today's meeting will include a request to reduce the number of deputies

09:33 - 26/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Maalouma / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary reform Front Abbas Jaber Al-Atafi, Saturday, that today's session will see several reforms, including the interrogation of the government and reduce the members of the House of Representatives, stressing the increase of the members of the Front to 100 deputies from 39 deputies.
    Al-Atafi said in a statement to the information, that "the reformist front intends during today's meeting to submit several requests to the Presidency of the Council include questioning the government in the event of continued work in addition to reducing members of the House of Representatives to reach the number of 100 deputies."
    He added that "the front will go to amend the electoral system and the start of early elections for members of the House of Representatives and freeze the work of provincial councils."
    Al-Atafi pointed out that "the front will focus according to its work and its goal to amend the election law and give the government 60 days to hold new elections for the country." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:26 am