Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Murshidi: Turning the regime into a presidential system is "difficult" and needs a long time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Murshidi: Turning the regime into a presidential system is "difficult" and needs a long time Empty Murshidi: Turning the regime into a presidential system is "difficult" and needs a long time

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Oct 2019, 2:20 am

Murshidi: Turning the regime into a presidential system is "difficult" and needs a long time

22:58 - 30/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Between the MP of the opposition movement wisdom Asaad al-Murshidi, Wednesday, that the transformation of the regime in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from a parliamentary to a presidential difficult and needs a long time to implement.
    "The political process is at a critical juncture and the politicians must have a sincere intention to resolve the crisis," Morshedi said.
    He added: "We asked the political blocs to be serious to address the government program."
    "The transformation of the system from parliamentary to presidential is difficult to achieve now and needs a long time."
    He stressed: "We will not accept the introduction of the country in chaos if there is no alternative to Abdul-Mahdi," pointing out that "the prime minister is ready to resign, but he requests the alternative so as not to enter the country in chaos."
    "There are demands that the people do not understand, such as dissolving parliament, the government and the country is threatened by terrorism," he said. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 24 Sep 2024, 3:39 pm