Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Samarrai receives members of the Iraqi Foreign Affairs Group

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Samarrai receives members of the Iraqi Foreign Affairs Group Empty Al-Samarrai receives members of the Iraqi Foreign Affairs Group

Post by Rocky Today at 6:53 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Samarrai receives members of the Iraqi Foreign Affairs Group[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-09-23 | 07:45
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]- Politics:

The head of the Azm Alliance, Muthanna Al-Samarra’i, received...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Monday, members of the Iraqi Foreign Affairs Group, to discuss a number of common issues.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The office of the president said[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In a statement received by Sumarya News, "The meeting was attended by the leaders of the coalition, the representative[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Al-Aithawi, Haider Al-Mulla, and Hussam Al-Azzawi, and the meeting addressed a number of important political and economic issues on the Iraqi scene.

According to the statement, it was revealed that[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]During the meeting on "The impact of political differences on the scene[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The importance of the role of alliances in bringing viewpoints closer together, with a focus on the need to resolve the issue of the president.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Representatives, and also touched on the United Nations file and work[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]International in Iraq, and the file[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And coordination between neighboring countries on this vital project. In addition, the economic and banking conditions and their effects were discussed.”

For their part, members of the Iraqi Affairs Group confirmed[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]On the "necessity of all political forces to open up to each other"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Focusing on key issues such as the economy, security, climate, and foreign policy.”

General developments in the situation in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And its repercussions on the region, including the challenges and opportunities available to enhance stability and regional cooperation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep 2024, 10:23 am