Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political Researcher: The Regime After 2003 Makes It Difficult To Dismiss Conservatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political Researcher: The Regime After 2003 Makes It Difficult To Dismiss Conservatives Empty Political Researcher: The Regime After 2003 Makes It Difficult To Dismiss Conservatives

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Feb 2022, 6:04 am

Political Researcher: The Regime After 2003 Makes It Difficult To Dismiss Conservatives
    12/02/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The researcher in political affairs, Talib Al-Ahmad, revealed today, Saturday, the difficulty of dismissing the conservatives, noting that the political system in Iraq is behind this crisis.
    Al-Ahmad said in an interview with Earth News, "The dismissal of any governor according to the new political system that was formed after 2003 on the basis of quotas is a very complicated issue."
    He added that "the dismissal of the governor needs the approval of the House of Representatives and is therefore subject to rivalries, conflicts and political debates, and this is what affected their performance and led to the deterioration in most of Iraq's governorates."
    Al-Ahmad considered, "The system in Iraq is based on decentralization, which is sometimes approaching chaos, unlike what was the case in the previous regime, where centralization is very close to tyranny and dictatorship."
    He continued, "Our political system after 2003 was not characterized by moderation and moderation in evaluating people's needs and the needs of society," continuing by saying, "We note that the performance of conservatives is subject to political moods and is also subject to the mass movement of people."
    Regarding the abolition of provincial councils, Al-Ahmad explained, “The presence of the council reproduces crises and plunges the provinces into a cycle of sterile debates, discussions and exchanges of accusations.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:21 am