Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Excluding budget approval this month and staff salaries for 2020 will be paid in this way

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Excluding budget approval this month and staff salaries for 2020 will be paid in this way Empty Excluding budget approval this month and staff salaries for 2020 will be paid in this way

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:11 pm

[size=35][size=35]Excluding budget approval this month and staff salaries for 2020 will be paid in this way[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-12-13 | 10:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A political source confirmed that the budget will not be passed this month because of differences on some of its items, while noting that the salaries of employees for 2020 will be paid in this way.

The source said that "there are disputes about several items in the budget, as well as additions and amendments, cut costs and other cancellations due to recent reform packages and the retirement law completed weeks ago and also the addition of tens of thousands of job grades," noting that "passing it this month will be impossible."

He added that "the alternative option is to balance the emergency by borrowing from the central bank to pay the salaries of employees and other important aspects in the country."

With the Finance Committee of the Iraqi parliament suggested that "entering [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in 2020 with a temporary budget, due to the delay in its transmission by the current caretaker government due to the presence of two legal and technical problems."

Committee member Ahmed Al-Saffar said, "The budget was scheduled to be sent to parliament last week, but we were surprised by the prime minister's apology for sending it because his government turned into a caretaker."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:32 pm