Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: there was no need to borrow 9 trillion dollars in the absence of approving the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: there was no need to borrow 9 trillion dollars in the absence of approving the budget Empty Finance: there was no need to borrow 9 trillion dollars in the absence of approving the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:05 am

Finance: there was no need to borrow 9 trillion dollars in the absence of approving the budget

10/06/2014 10:59

Baghdad - and babysit - Minister of Finance Agency purity of net debt no intention to borrow 9 trillion dollars to pay off the obligations of petro-five dollars and bridge the deficit in the federal budget

Safi said in a statement received by public opinion, a copy of the non-adoption of the budget eased a lot of obligations on the Ministry of Finance because the adoption of the budget puts the deficit, and it will be time to reflect on the ministry finance Agr such as issuing bonds, but we did not get into the scarcity of resources and lack of liquidity, lack of adoption of the budget averted fatigue revenue, there is no deficit as long as there is no budget from the ground up, but it remains negative on the overall performance of the state ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:21 pm