Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq without Parliament and Government into business

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq without Parliament and Government into business Empty Iraq without Parliament and Government into business

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jun 2014, 9:11 am

Iraq without Parliament and Government into business

06/15/20140 
    The Iraqi Parliament ended on Saturday, the second legislative session, leaving his successor a lot of laws which did not acknowledge and most notably the financial budget for 2014. A parliamentary source said that "today is the last day of the second legislative term of the legislative year of the second parliamentary session, the first meeting of the session ended on this day", stating that "the Iraqi Constitution stipulates that the House of representatives is four years."
    The parliamentary session ended without passage of laws and decisions, including the 2014 budget, oil and gas and the Federal Court, the parties and other laws, adding "after today there is no parliamentary immunity (legal) of the House, as some of them wanted to eliminate terrorism and defamation, libel and fraud.
    "The independent Election Commission has resolved appeals over the results of the parliamentary elections in 2014, but the Federal Court did not endorse their results so far, which would enter the country on a parliamentary watchdog since vacuum Sunday, when ratifying the results and the first meeting of the Council, will end that void."
    Said parliamentary legal Committee member Rep. Azad Abubakar Zainal told the "smiling face" it "when the parliamentary session of the House of the Federal Government, the caretaker Government".TYVC  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:22 pm