Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory: The blocs insist on nominating dual nationals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory: The blocs insist on nominating dual nationals Empty Victory: The blocs insist on nominating dual nationals

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jan 2020, 7:50 am

Victory: The blocs insist on nominating dual nationals

16:46 - 01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The victory coalition, on Wednesday, announced that the political blocs announced the nomination of an independent personality and did not possess dual citizenship for the position of Prime Minister as a "lie", indicating that all the candidates who the parties insist on nominating possess foreign nationalities, while revealing the Kurds' rejection of any candidate who proposes that Abdul-Mahdi represents an era Gold to them.
    Representative of the Alliance of Victory Nada Shaker told / "Information", that "all the political blocs announced their insistence to nominate an independent personality and not a dual national for the post of prime minister, but they practice lying to the people."
    She added that "the names that the parties insist on nominating in the negotiations are all partisan and from dual nationalities and have assumed previous ministerial positions and failed to manage them."
    She explained that "the Kurds are the first to reject any person running for the post of prime minister, since they consider the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the golden age for them and they have obtained privileges that they did not obtain previously and the deals are still continuing."
    Today, Wednesday, President of the Republic Barham Salih Amal, the political blocs, until Saturday, is a final date for resolving the prime minister candidate for the transitional government. Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:03 pm