Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizens and bankers argue the decline of the dinar against the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizens and bankers argue the decline of the dinar against the dollar Empty Citizens and bankers argue the decline of the dinar against the dollar

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jun 2014, 7:11 pm

Citizens and bankers argue the decline of the dinar against the dollar

Estabraq Hassan
    06/17/2014

Stressed citizens and owners of exchange bureaus interviewed by Radio Free Iraq retreat Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar these days. 
    said citizen Abbas Tamim, the owner of a banking offices in Baghdad that the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar declined significantly as a result of increased demand to buy the dollar, rising this the price to more than 1220 dinars to the dollar, after it was no more than 1200, likely to witness the next few days, a continuation of the decline in the exchange rate of the dinar. said citizenship or farmer she and her family are suffering because of the apparent rise of prices in the local market as a result of the low exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar it which has greatly impacted on the family budget approved entirely on government salaries it is paying the Iraqi dinar. in this context attributed the economic expert Dargham Muhammad Ali reasons for the low exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar to increase the turnout of citizens to buy consumer goods recently, in anticipation of the bad security conditions which led to the increased demand for the dollar and the high exchange rate, given that the import operations depend on it. attributed the economic analyst Bassem Jamil Anton cause of the decline dinar exchange rate against the dollar to travel many citizens during the past few days out of Iraq and the transfer of money abroad, the value of the dollar, reassuring at the same time that the current decline in the exchange rate of the dinar is not an economically significant danger at the present time is not more than 5%. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:27 pm