Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Health praises China's "honorable" stance: This is what you did with us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Health praises China's "honorable" stance: This is what you did with us Empty The Minister of Health praises China's "honorable" stance: This is what you did with us

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Apr 2020, 1:57 am

The Minister of Health praises China's "honorable" stance: This is what you did with us

09:55 - 04/28/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Minister of Health and Environment Jaafar Sadiq Allawi praised, on Tuesday, the standing of China by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to confront the Corona virus, describing its position as "supervisor".
    Allawi said in a press interview that he had seen (the information), "The position of the State of China was honorable. It opened a direct air line with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helped us with huge quantities of masks, gloves, sterile materials, fumigation materials and cross-sectional radiation for examining the injured."
    He added, “China has equipped us with highly qualified experts in dealing with the disease. And equipped us with advanced communications devices via Huawei, we have included all of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hospitals , ”indicating that“ we started with the Ministry and the Medical City and now we are continuing to cover the rest of the health institutions, which are electronic communications via the Internet.
    "We have started training our doctors and equipped China with medicines," he added. We placed requests through the Kimadia Foundation to many countries and requested to obtain anti-virus drugs. ” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:25 am