Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government of Iraq is on a hot flame ... and an international call to speed up

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government of Iraq is on a hot flame ... and an international call to speed up Empty The government of Iraq is on a hot flame ... and an international call to speed up

Post by Rocky Sat 02 May 2020, 9:11 am

[size=34]The government of Iraq is on a hot flame ... and an international call to speed up
    Last update: Saturday 9 Ramadan 1441 AH - 02 May 2020 KSA 16:08 - GMT 13:08
    Publication date: Saturday 9 Ramadan 1441 AH - 02 May 2020 KSA 13:31 - GMT 10:31

Source: Dubai - Arab.net
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Janine Hennes Blackshartfont size
    At a time when it was reported that the designated Iraqi Prime Minister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , announced his government after the names of the next cabinet were leaked, despite the opposition of some voices, Al-Kazimi called on the political forces, on Saturday, to deal with the formation file away from exclusivity and quotas.
    Meanwhile, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Janine Hennes Blackshart, stressed the "need to form a government with broad and urgent support."
    "Many severe crises continue to push Iraq towards the unknown," Blackshart said in a tweet on Twitter on Saturday, noting that "Iraq does not have the luxury of time."

Leaked document with names
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi media had revealed, on Friday, a leaked document that shows a list of the names of candidates for positions in the Al-Kazemi government, which included more than one name for a single ministry candidate to avoid rejecting the parliament’s vote next week on the new squad.
    In a tweet on April 27, on Twitter, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, "The responsibility that I have faced in this difficult circumstance, amidst economic, health and security challenges, is a national responsibility."
    He also stressed that "the government that I seek to form must be at the level of crises and their solutions. Everyone should put the interest of Iraq in the priority," adding: "I accept pressure only when it supports the path of the state, and I reject any pressure aimed at undermining the state."
    It is noteworthy that Al-Kazemi, who was appointed on the ninth of last April, is the third appointed Prime Minister since the resignation of the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, under pressure from the massive protests in December. The other two candidates withdrew on the pretext of political interference.
    And Al-Kazemi has until May 9th to present his cabinet.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 5:47 am