Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary calls for the enactment of a law that includes criminalizing those inciting sectarian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary calls for the enactment of a law that includes criminalizing those inciting sectarian  Empty Parliamentary calls for the enactment of a law that includes criminalizing those inciting sectarian

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Sep 2020, 6:25 am

Parliamentary calls for the enactment of a law that includes criminalizing those inciting sectarian strife

12:32 - 09/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the Al-Sadiqon Parliamentary Bloc, Thamer Theban, called on Tuesday for the enactment of a law that includes criminalizing the inciters of sectarian strife, noting that there has been a lot of talk about the post- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] phase and many ideas have been put forward in this regard.
    Theban said in a statement to "the information", that "there are political or social voices, whether through forums, conferences or electronic sites that seek to move the sectarian psyche and play on sectarianism."
    He added, "In implementation of Article 14 of the constitution, which says that Iraqis are equal before the law without discrimination," noting, "We call for the enactment of a law that criminalizes sectarianism, whether by word or deed, regardless of whether the person is religious, political or social."
    Theban pointed out that “there has been a lot of talk about the post- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] phase [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]A lot of sectarian ideas were raised in this regard, and it became necessary to legislate the law in the next legislative term. Ended / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:35 pm