Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It claims the enactment of laws criminalizing the pretext of defending Daash displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It claims the enactment of laws criminalizing the pretext of defending Daash displaced Empty It claims the enactment of laws criminalizing the pretext of defending Daash displaced

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jun 2016, 5:50 pm

[size=30]It claims the enactment of laws criminalizing the pretext of defending Daash displaced[/size]
    17/06/2016 09:22 | Number of Views: 314
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up 
    The head of the parliamentary bloc of Badr and a member of the security and defense committee Qasim al-Araji, on Friday, a parliamentary legislation to criminalize those who defend Daash the pretext of defending the displaced.
    He stressed al-Araji, said in a statement, received "direction Press" a copy of it today, "need to hold accountable those who defend terrorist Daash pretext of displaced people and civilians," he said. "They strive for the protection of terrorism and keep Daash as long as possible in the country."

He said that "those who defend Daash arguing displaced revealed their true face and must activate the judiciary against them," he said. "Everyone knows that the popular crowd gave enormous sacrifices made lives for the freedom and dignity of Iraqis, especially the sons of the western regions, which incursion Daash in their areas and killing thousands innocent suicide bombing operations and has not seen her history, for example. "

He called al-Araji, a "passed legislation criminalizing both attacking the holy crowd and defending against terrorism under the pretext of displaced people," noting that "the security services and crowd hero treated humanely displaced unrivaled"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:14 pm