Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saeron: We will attend tomorrow’s session and we will go with the blocs to pass the election laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saeron: We will attend tomorrow’s session and we will go with the blocs to pass the election laws Empty Saeron: We will attend tomorrow’s session and we will go with the blocs to pass the election laws

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Sep 2020, 9:26 am

Saeron: We will attend tomorrow’s session and we will go with the blocs to pass the election laws

•  Time: 09/04/2020 12:49:29

•  Read: 2,886 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The representative of the Saeroun bloc, Salam Al-Shammari, confirmed that his coalition will attend tomorrow's session of the House of Representatives after the legislative recess.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement that Al-Furat News Agency received a copy of, that "the legislative term that will start its sessions tomorrow is important because of the important laws that need political consensus to ensure that the demands of the masses are met."
    Al-Shammari added, "The Saeron Alliance will go with the political blocs to approve the laws for the next election."
    He stressed "the necessity to proceed with the approval of laws whether they are related to elections or related to other aspects that are compatible with the legitimate demands of the masses."
    It is scheduled that the House of Representatives will open tomorrow, Saturday, its third legislative year of the fourth parliamentary session, after the expiration of its parliamentary recess, and the agenda of its session has also been published.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:21 pm