Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq crisis slumps exports by 54.3%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq crisis slumps exports by 54.3% Empty Iraq crisis slumps exports by 54.3%

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:26 am

Iraq crisis slumps exports by 54.3%

07/03/20140 
    Fierce fighting in Iraq has taken a casualty on India’s engineering exports to the war-ravaged economy slumping by annualised 54.30 per cent in May and worsening situation is now halting shipments there, EEPC India said.
    According to the apex engineering exports organisation, the exports for the first two months of the current financial year (April-May, 2014) have shown a drop of 23.49 per cent.

“There is a clear negative growth of our exports to Iraq. When the country is in the middle of war, it is understandable that the economic activity has gone in for a complete disarray. Moreover, the engineering items are not of day-to-day use for the Iraqi people,” EEPC chairman Anupam Shah said.

He said in the midst of a war between the government and the militants, not only the logistics of shipments get disrupted but the entire payment system gets halted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:24 pm