Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government: A session dedicated to passing the budget soon

chouchou
    chouchou

The Iraqi government: A session dedicated to passing the budget soon Empty The Iraqi government: A session dedicated to passing the budget soon

Post by chouchou Wed 16 Dec 2020, 4:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hassan Nazim, spokesman for the Council of Ministers, Minister of Culture, announced, on Tuesday, the most prominent decisions that the Council of Ministers voted during the Council session today, stressing that the session is dedicated to passing the budget soon. 

During a press conference, followed by “People” (15 December 2020), Nazem said, “The Minister of Health provided a summary of the developments related to Corona, and that the Cabinet issued a clear directive in supporting the Ministry of Health to obtain a Corona vaccine.”  

He added, “The Council of Ministers agreed to renew the contract for drilling wells in the fields of eastern Baghdad in favor of the Iraqi Drilling Company,” noting that “the Council of Ministers agreed to reduce the wages of the bridge scales operating at the border crossings.” 

He pointed out that “a decision to complete the project of access gates in Internet services,” stressing, “We are about to hold a session to pass the budget next year.”

He pointed out that “there is a commitment from the regional government to the law on borrowing,” explaining that “the law on umbrella borrowing that will govern all agreements.”  
    Nazem stated that “the 2021 budget will address the crises between the center and the region and other requirements.” 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 11:31 am