Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Pentagon announces its position on responding to the "Ain al-Assad" attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Pentagon announces its position on responding to the "Ain al-Assad" attacks Empty The Pentagon announces its position on responding to the "Ain al-Assad" attacks

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Mar 2021, 5:23 pm

[size=39]The Pentagon announces its position on responding to the "Ain al-Assad" attacks

Wafaa Jabaei - Washington
    06 March 2021
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The spokesman for the US Department of Defense (Pentagon), John Kirby, said that the United States will respond to the attacks of the "Ain Al-Asad" air base, if it deems it necessary, at the appropriate time and place.
    Kirby stressed that the United States is not interested in escalating the situation with Iran, but rather protecting its forces and continuing the mission in Iraq.  
    The spokesman added that the Iraqi authorities are still continuing to investigate the attacks, and that the Pentagon will not name the party behind it until the investigations are completed. 
    Kirby indicated that the Pentagon supports efforts to replace the "mandate to use force" that Congress grants to the president, and that he will actively participate with Congress and the White House to achieve this, stressing that the strikes, last week, in Syria, of Iranian-backed groups are "legal."
    On Wednesday, an armed group fired at least 10 missiles at the sprawling "Ain Al-Asad" air base in western Iraq. Officials said a contractor suffered a heart attack and died while in a shelter during the attack.

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:17 pm