Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The demand: the uneven distribution of the budget will generate new problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The demand: the uneven distribution of the budget will generate new problems Empty The demand: the uneven distribution of the budget will generate new problems

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 11:09 am

The demand: the uneven distribution of the budget will generate new problems

17:32 - 09/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    The independent Iraqi politician, Saad Al-Muttalabi, stressed, on Tuesday, that the government is not working according to the principle of justice in dividing and distributing wealth among the provinces.
    "The problem facing the approval of the budget at the present time is the distribution of wealth to the regions and governorates in a fair manner that guarantees equality for all components without discrepancies between one governorate and another or a region and a governorate," Al-Muttalabi said, in a statement to the agency.
    He added, "The other problem that the Iraqi government must solve to reach radical solutions in accordance with the principle of understandings with local governments to be able to dissolve other problems and make some concessions to move the political process to safety and not to put a stumbling block on its way."
    He explained, al-Muttalabi, “delaying salaries and cutting them is nothing but a new problem that the government creates for itself to tighten the crisis and expand the base of confrontation with the people, and thus enter into deep mazes that complicate the scene and delay the interests of the country.”
    He noted that "approving the budget is a must and will take place sooner or later, but there will be big and huge problems in addition to that it will generate new problems for the government in particular and the Iraqi people in general."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 13 Jul 2024, 8:10 am