Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad hints at solution that could end fighting in northern Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad hints at solution that could end fighting in northern Kurdistan Empty Baghdad hints at solution that could end fighting in northern Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2024, 4:18 am

Baghdad hints at solution that could end fighting in northern Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein confirmed, today, Thursday (July 11, 2024), the possibility of finding a solution to the fighting between Turkey and the Kurdistan Workers' Party in the areas of northern Kurdistan on the Iraqi-Turkish border, represented by replicating the solution that was reached with the Iranian opposition, while he indicated that an Iraqi delegation will visit Washington soon to discuss the foreign presence file.
    Hussein said in press statements followed by "Baghdad Today", "Baghdad does not believe in solving problems through violence. With the Iranian side, we reached a set of agreements regarding the armed opposition parties present in the region, and the same model can be used with Turkey and the Workers' Party," indicating that "some members of these Iranian opposition parties were transferred to refugee camps and others traveled outside Iraq."
    He denied "the existence of any green light from the Iraqi side to the Turks regarding their recent military movements in the Kurdistan region," indicating that "the issue of the presence of the Turkish army will be a point to be discussed during meetings to be held with Turkish officials soon, especially since "the discussions with the Turkish side have not yet reached an agreement on the security file."
    Hussein commented on reports that Hamas leaders were planning to leave Qatar for Iraq, saying, "There is no official decision for Hamas to move to Iraq. I have not seen such a decision."
    Regarding the foreign presence, he stressed that "Iraq does not believe that there is a need to increase the number of NATO forces operating in the country," noting that "an Iraqi military delegation will visit Washington on the 22nd of this month to discuss the issue of the presence of American forces in Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 03 Aug 2024, 11:59 am