Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Iraqi Central Bank Governor made unannounced visit to Washington regarding Chinese Yuan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Iraqi Central Bank Governor made unannounced visit to Washington regarding Chinese Yuan Empty Sources: Iraqi Central Bank Governor made unannounced visit to Washington regarding Chinese Yuan

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2024, 5:21 am

Sources: Iraqi Central Bank Governor made unannounced visit to Washington regarding Chinese Yuan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-13 02:06
    Font

Shafaq News/ Informed sources revealed on Saturday that the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, is making an unannounced visit to the United States of America to discuss with officials in Washington the decision of the US Federal Reserve to stop Baghdad from dealing in the Chinese yuan.
    The sources told Shafaq News Agency that Al-Alaq left for Washington last Tuesday to meet with officials at the Federal Reserve and the US Treasury.
    She added that Al-Alaq is discussing with American officials the decision to stop Iraq from dealing with the Chinese yuan, indicating that the governor of the Central Bank is also discussing during his visit the required obligations regarding Iraqi banks that are banned from dealing with the dollar.
    The visit of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, to ​​Washington coincides with a significant jump in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, and more than two months after the visit of Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani to the United States.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 09 Aug 2024, 2:53 am