Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Economy: The Minister of Finance's statements regarding income tax are personal, and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Economy: The Minister of Finance's statements regarding income tax are personal, and  Empty Representative Economy: The Minister of Finance's statements regarding income tax are personal, and

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Mar 2021, 1:58 pm

Representative Economy: The Minister of Finance's statements regarding income tax are personal, and Parliament responded with strong rejection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private.
    The Parliamentary Economy Committee confirmed, on Wednesday, that the irresponsible statements of the Finance Minister express his personal opinion and cannot be accepted.
    A member of the committee, Hamid Al-Mousawi, said in a statement to Al-Maalouma agency that “the statements made by Minister of Finance Allawi are not responsible and do not express the vision of the Iraqi parliament,” noting that “Parliament responded, rejecting his statements and making him feel this rejection.”
    He added, "The Income Law No. 113 is in effect and Parliament's rejection came on the basis of this matter and is applied to all employees. Therefore, any innovation in this aspect is ruminating and plunging the country into new problems."
    He noted that "the statements of the Minister of Finance cannot be considered responsible and their aim is to provoke a segment of the employees and the working class, and do not carry any reform or national dimension and therefore have been rejected and cannot be taken into account in this difficult circumstance."
    He pointed out that "the Minister of Finance speaks from wherever he wants, not from the will of Parliament. Therefore, Parliament determines the form of taxes and the percentage of deductions and imposes or rejects deductions on the salaries of employees."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:24 pm