Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Outlets reveal 'unofficial crossings' in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Outlets reveal 'unofficial crossings' in Kurdistan Empty Outlets reveal 'unofficial crossings' in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Mar 2021, 9:06 am

Outlets reveal 'unofficial crossings' in Kurdistan

Sunday, March 21, 2021

The Border CrossingAuthority revealed the existence of "unofficial ports and crossings" in the Kurdistan region as well as the non-official submission of them to the government 
    Federal. 
    "There are many ports," said Omar al-Waili, head of the border crossings, in a press statement. 
    "The Commission has submitted proposals and official books several times to the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, to the joint operations command and to the border guard forces command," he said. 
    Official."
    He added that "the prime minister follows this issue very diligently, and instructed more than once to follow up on this file, but the general majority of these crossings and ports in the Kurdistan region, so the closure of these crossings and ports is the responsibility of the joint operations command and the command of the border guards, in coordination and cooperation with the relevant authorities in 
    The province."
    "So far, the territory's ports have not been subjected to the Federal Border Crossingauthority, and the province has not implemented the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 13 for 2019, and in the meantime, the Border Crossings Authority on Saturday issued a statement on the accusations made by a person who appeared in a video posted on social media in which he accused some of the employees of the authority of blackmailing the wheels of the 
    Pregnancy.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 7:56 pm