Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Kurdistan gets double its revenues from unofficial outlets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Kurdistan gets double its revenues from unofficial outlets Empty Economist: Kurdistan gets double its revenues from unofficial outlets

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 7:09 am

Economist: Kurdistan gets double its revenues from unofficial outlets

09:11 - 25/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The economic expert, Ihssan Al-Kinani, said, Thursday, that the Kurdistan region receives all of its revenues from unofficial outlets, pointing out that the region has become dependent on those outlets as they are not included in the state's accounts.
    "Many goods, especially those prohibited from import, enter Kurdistan through the informal border outlets, where large sums are collected in exchange for the entry of those goods, commodities and foodstuffs," Al-Kinani said to "the information".
    He added that "Kurdistan's demands for more money within the budget is an inappropriate demand, especially since the region gets a budget from Baghdad and another from its outlets, and its smuggled oil is outside the controls."
    Al-Kinani explained, "There is silence and lack of accountability regarding the increase in informal border crossings in the region, as the central government has not put its hand on those outlets, which allows the region to enter all goods with high taxes through those ports." End / 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:38 pm