Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The price of a barrel exceeded $ 60 ... Oil announces the total of February's exports and revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The price of a barrel exceeded $ 60 ... Oil announces the total of February's exports and revenues Empty The price of a barrel exceeded $ 60 ... Oil announces the total of February's exports and revenues

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 8:14 am

The price of a barrel exceeded $ 60 ... Oil announces the total of February's exports and revenues
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Ministry of Oil announced, Thursday (February 25, 2021), the total oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of February, indicating that the average price per barrel amounted to more than $ 60 .
    The ministry said in a statement, that "the amount of exports of crude oil amounted to 82 million and 877 thousand and 757 barrels, with revenues amounting to (5) billion, 13 million and 13 thousand dollars ."
    She added, "The total exported quantities of crude oil for the month of February from the oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to 79 million 105 thousand and 329 barrels, with revenues amounting to 4 billion 800 million and 509 thousand dollars, while the exported quantities of Kirkuk oil through the port of Ceyhan were 3 million And 772 thousand and 428 barrels, with revenues amounting to 212 million and 504 thousand and 631 dollars .
    She pointed out that "the average price per barrel is $ 60,487, and that the exported quantities have been loaded by 32 international companies of various nationalities, from the ports of Basra and Khor Al-Amaya and the mono-buoys on the Gulf and the Turkish port of Ceyhan." It was marketed at a price premium during the last month of Sabat, and it achieved a total revenue of 199 million and 332 thousand and 290 dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:19 am