Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new statement from the Kurdistan government about the budget: We will return to Baghdad in one cas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new statement from the Kurdistan government about the budget: We will return to Baghdad in one cas Empty A new statement from the Kurdistan government about the budget: We will return to Baghdad in one cas

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 8:32 am

[size=30]A new statement from the Kurdistan government about the budget: We will return to Baghdad in one case[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - People  
    The Kurdistan Regional Government confirmed, on Thursday, that it has nothing to do with postponing the vote on the budget bill for 2021, indicating that the Kurdish delegation will return to Baghdad whenever the need arises.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The spokesman for the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Samir Hawram, told the official agency, and "People" followed him (March 25, 2021), that "Article 11 of the draft budget law for the share of the Kurdistan region was voted in by the Finance Committee, and it was passed in the House of Representatives." Stressing that "postponing the voting session on the draft budget law has nothing to do with the share of the Kurdistan region."  

He added that "the disagreement between the political blocs about other articles that are not related to the share of the Kurdistan region," noting that "there is a slight problem about the formula, and it will be amended, and we are waiting for the parliament session on Saturday to pass that article as it is or to pass the proposal sent by the Iraqi government that states On the delivery of 250 thousand barrels and 50 percent of the ports' resources. "  

He stated that "the delegation's visit again to Baghdad is not known at the moment, but whenever the need arises, we will return to Baghdad."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:45 pm