Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A sudden jump in the dollar exchange rate ... the escalation continues, and there are no signs of a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A sudden jump in the dollar exchange rate ... the escalation continues, and there are no signs of a  Empty A sudden jump in the dollar exchange rate ... the escalation continues, and there are no signs of a

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Apr 2021, 7:37 am

[size=30]A sudden jump in the dollar exchange rate ... the escalation continues, and there are no signs of a decline

2021-04-12
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The exchange rate of the dollar rose further today, Monday, bringing the selling price to 148,000 dinars per 100 dollars, after the stability of the official pricing and the people's demand for dollars.

Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded 147,700 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars, while Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange recorded 147,650 dinars per 100 US dollars.

The selling and buying prices also increased in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 148,250 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 147,250 dinars per 100 US dollars.

Some banking owners attributed that the market is currently witnessing an increase in demand for the dollar, after citizens were assured of the survival of the dollar exchange rate without fear of it coming back.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:34 pm