Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif describes laying the foundation stone for the Grand Faw Port project as a "historic step

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif describes laying the foundation stone for the Grand Faw Port project as a "historic step Empty Alia Nassif describes laying the foundation stone for the Grand Faw Port project as a "historic step

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Apr 2021, 7:51 am

[size=36]Alia Nassif describes laying the foundation stone for the Grand Faw Port project as a "historic step"[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad/
    Today, Monday, MP Alia Nassif described laying the foundation stone for the Faw Grand Port project as a "historic step."
    Nassif said in a statement, “While we seek the benevolent hands who pulled the port of Al-Faw from the hands of treachery and corruption, we affirm that this historic step represented by the five contracts for the port’s infrastructure, if completed, will be the most important achievement in the field of advancing the national economy, a comprehensive development renaissance.” , In addition to providing job opportunities for our youth during and after the completion of the infrastructure.
    She added, "We will ask the Presidency of Parliament to form a committee that includes representatives from different governorates to conduct field visits to the sites of the five projects to see the progress of work and write reports that include an indication of the percentage of completion."
    The statement continued, "Nassif expressed sincere thanks and appreciation to everyone who contributed to laying the foundation stone for the port, to all activists and bloggers on social media, and to all honest patriots and media professionals who raised their voices to demand the construction of the port, which today has become a trust in the necks of the good."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:13 pm