Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House raised its to Tuesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House raised its to Tuesday Empty The House raised its to Tuesday

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jul 2014, 11:12 am

The House raised its to Tuesday

Twilight news/Iraqi Parliament postponed the Sunday meeting to Tuesday, in a move that shows the size of the gap and differences.

The Council called on the President and his two deputies. Sunni blocs have agreed on the nomination of the Salim Al-jubouri for this post.

The reporter said "twilight news, Parliament President Mehdi Hafedh age adjournment at the request of a number of members after failing to reach the nomination.

The National Alliance failed earlier in the day to nominate candidate for Deputy Speaker of Parliament after a disagreement over my Hammam Hamoudi, Hussain Al-Shahristani.

Al-haafiz said during the meeting that I have seen "twilight news, he did not get an agreement at all locations (selection of candidates for the Presidency of the Council of representatives, his two deputies and the President of the Republic and the Prime Minister), adding that this is" worrying. "

He called the parliamentary blocs to the keeper to have a chance to consult with each other to resolve the three presidencies candidates.

The former House speaker and leader of the Union of national forces Osama Al-nujaifi said Al-jubouri of the canine slim served as Chair of the House of representatives, there is no need to postpone today's session.

We are ready to vote and hope of the Vice-Presidents of the Council Presidency, as well as the President of the Republic and the Prime Minister.

While the Liberal bloc MP proposed by industry that are nominated outgoing Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as head of the House of representatives as the largest bloc of National Alliance.

As a candidate, said NII head House MP Salim Al-jubouri that was nominated is unlike the parliamentary blocs it withdraws, otherwise it remains as a candidate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:34 am