Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fayyad: The return of those whose contracts have been canceled depends on the administrative perm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fayyad: The return of those whose contracts have been canceled depends on the administrative perm Empty Al-Fayyad: The return of those whose contracts have been canceled depends on the administrative perm

Post by Rocky Sun 02 May 2021, 7:20 am

Al-Fayyad: The return of those whose contracts have been canceled depends on the administrative permissions ... and the date for the payment of the crowd's salaries is announced

•  Time: 05/02/2021 00:35:19

•  Read: 5,902 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Locality: Al Furat News} The head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, Faleh Al-Fayyad, confirmed that the commission needs coordination and administrative permissions from the Ministries of Finance and Planning regarding the return of those whose contracts have been canceled from the Popular Mobilization Forces.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Fayadh said in a televised interview that we have financial space in the Popular Mobilization Authority and we need coordination with the Ministries of Finance and Planning. I spoke with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi in this regard and he promised to help us and he reacted with that.
    And he stressed, the need for some administrative permissions from the Ministry of Finance and that those whom we will return from those whose contracts have been canceled are included in the next budget for 2022, and we will take care of their salaries in the current year and the beginning of the next year in the event that the budget is approved, stressing that we will defend those whose contracts have been avoided until the last moment.
    Al-Fayyad explained that the government presented in the 2021 budget the return of 130,000 members whose contracts had been canceled, but the House of Representatives removed it.
    To that, Al-Fayyad confirmed that the salaries of the members of the Popular Mobilization Forces have been increased, which will be 1 million 415 thousand and 700 dinars, indicating that we have signed the exchange checks and the salaries will be paid tomorrow or the day after.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 07 Oct 2024, 12:18 am