Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al Muroor sets the date for lifting the electronic reservation in the Baghdad registration complexes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al Muroor sets the date for lifting the electronic reservation in the Baghdad registration complexes Empty Al Muroor sets the date for lifting the electronic reservation in the Baghdad registration complexes

Post by Rocky Sat 08 May 2021, 7:20 am

Al Muroor sets the date for lifting the electronic reservation in the Baghdad registration complexes

•  Time: 05/08/2021 14:49:04

•  Read: 1,495 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The General Traffic Directorate announced, on Saturday, the date of lifting the electronic reservation in the registration complexes in the capital, Baghdad.
    A statement of the directorate that {Al-Furat News} received a copy of it stated, "The Traffic Director, Major General Tariq Al-Rubaie, ordered the electronic reservation of vehicle registration complexes to be lifted and the issuance of a market permit in Baghdad due to the improvement in the review position and the flow achieved in completing the transactions." 
    The statement added, "All citizens who have any treatment in the traffic departments in Baghdad can review directly, starting tomorrow, Sunday, 5/9/2021." 
    And the Director of General Traffic, Major General Tariq Al-Rubaie, ordered, today, Saturday, to raise the electronic window from the registration sites in Baghdad only, according to a statement of the General Directorate of Traffic that received a copy of it {Al-Furat News} and added that "he directed the directors of the registration sites in Baghdad to the necessity of tightening preventive measures and implementing the decisions of the Supreme Health Committee And national safety. " Calling "citizens the need to adhere to health procedures." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:48 pm