Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A "technical" delegation from Erbil visits Baghdad to agree on a mechanism for implementing the budg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A "technical" delegation from Erbil visits Baghdad to agree on a mechanism for implementing the budg Empty A "technical" delegation from Erbil visits Baghdad to agree on a mechanism for implementing the budg

Post by Rocky Sun 16 May 2021, 6:54 am

[size=52]A "technical" delegation from Erbil visits Baghdad to agree on a mechanism for implementing the budget[/size]

[size=45]Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the federal government did not send the Kurdistan Region’s share of the budget due to the presence of a “technical problem”. A “technical” delegation is likely to head from Erbil to Baghdad to agree on several issues.[/size]
    [size=45]A member of the committee, Representative Shirwan Mirza, said that «the region’s share of the federal budget has not yet been sent due to a technical problem», pointing out that «finding a mechanism to implement Article 11 of the Budget Law for the Kurdistan Region’s share can be done by sending a technical delegation from the region to Baghdad. To agree on a mechanism for calculating oil and non-oil resources, how to calculate the region’s share of the budget, and the mechanism for sending it ».[/size]
    [size=45]Mirza suggested that «the technical delegation will visit the federal capital, Baghdad, after the Eid holiday», stressing «the need for the commitment of the regional and federal governments to the agreements concluded between them.[/size]
    [size=45]And that «the meetings between the technical delegation from the Kurdistan Region and Baghdad will determine the money that Baghdad must pay to the region and the revenues that the region must deliver».[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:06 am