Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Turkish delegation is in Erbil to discuss the mechanism for resuming oil exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Turkish delegation is in Erbil to discuss the mechanism for resuming oil exports Empty A Turkish delegation is in Erbil to discuss the mechanism for resuming oil exports

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2023, 4:30 am

A Turkish delegation is in Erbil to discuss the mechanism for resuming oil exports
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Kurdistan 
    Today, Thursday, an informed source revealed that a Turkish government delegation is visiting the city of Erbil. in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. 
    The source told (Baghdad Today) that "a Turkish government delegation will arrive in Erbil next week to discuss the issue of exporting oil from the Kurdistan region again through the Turkish port of Ceyhan."
    He added, "The Turkish delegation will discuss in the presence of representatives of SOMO, the Federal Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Natural Resources in the region."
    And last Monday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani announced the resumption of oil exports from the fields of the Kurdistan region in the north of the country through the Turkish port of Ceyhan within a week, after a hiatus of several weeks following a decision issued by the International Arbitration Court in Paris, which stipulated the illegality of Turkey’s export of the region’s oil. Kurdistan through the port of Ceyhan without referring to the federal government in Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 6:28 am