Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talabani: Withholding 21% of the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region is no longer justifie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talabani: Withholding 21% of the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region is no longer justifie Empty Talabani: Withholding 21% of the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region is no longer justifie

Post by Rocky Sun 16 May 2021, 7:27 am

Talabani: Withholding 21% of the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region is no longer justified
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc in the House of Representatives, Ala Talabani, called for an end to the deductions imposed on the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees.
    This came through an urgent message sent by Talabani to the presidencies, in which she said that the region’s authorities are still deducting twenty-one percent of the salaries of their employees, which are deductions that are no longer justified in light of the federal authorities ’commitment to pay the region’s employees’ salaries, after resolving the issue of the region’s share of the budget. What all parties have accepted.
    Talabani added that the payment of the salaries of the region’s employees and social care and the dues of the Peshmerga forces that fight terrorism daily require swift work that goes beyond the formulas of reprehensible bureaucratic communications, while Talabani confirmed that the region’s authorities, in particular the Ministries of Oil and Finance, are required to provide quick answers to the reasons for continuing to deduct the salaries of employees in the region As well as not paying the prescribed amount of oil exports to the accounts of the Federal Oil Ministry.

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:56 am