Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A slight change in the exchange rate of the dollar in the Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A slight change in the exchange rate of the dollar in the Iraqi market Empty A slight change in the exchange rate of the dollar in the Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Mon 31 May 2021, 7:45 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IQ NEWS publishes the  exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar on a daily basis, according to the currency exchange market variables in the capital, Baghdad, and the country's provinces .

The sale price of the dollar is 149,200 dinars per 100 dollars, while it was yesterday (149,200 dinars per 100 dollars)

The purchase price of the dollar is 149,100 per $ 100, while it was yesterday (149,100 per $ 100)

It is noteworthy that the dollar exchange rates rose slightly during the past days, approaching 150,000 dinars per 100 US dollars, despite the Iraqi Central Bank specifying 1450 dinars per dollar, or 145,000 dinars per 100 dollars .
    Yesterday, Sunday (May 30, 2021), the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the reason for the high exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in banking .
    Committee member Jamal Cougar told  IQ NEWS , "This increase is normal, because the Ministry of Finance sells dollars to the Central Bank of Iraq for (1450), and the Central Bank sells to (42) banks by adding (10) numbers, and these banks sell to local banks as well. With the addition of (10) numbers, and then trading between the citizen and the local exchange, some numbers are added to it, and for this we find that the increase is normal .
    Cougar believed that "the great fear of a large increase in the exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is not true, and it is very unlikely, especially because there is control by the competent government agencies over the exchange rate in the Iraqi markets, and that is why there is no fear of any significant rise in the Dollar exchange rates. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:58 pm