Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: We will provide 13 thousand megawatts beginning next summer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: We will provide 13 thousand megawatts beginning next summer Empty Electricity: We will provide 13 thousand megawatts beginning next summer

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 3:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Electricity: We will provide 13 thousand megawatts beginning next summer

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

The Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi, on Wednesday, that the ministry will provide more than 13,000 megawatts of electricity for citizens in the next summer, while explained that the energy will be available through local production and importation. 
    He Fahdawi hosted by the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary and attended (range Press) the "how much will be provided by the Ministry of Electricity to the citizens during the summer through local and imported production is 13.2 thousand megawatts." 
    Fahdawi added that "the Iraqi citizen's share of electricity more than his Iranian counterpart by dividing the volume of production by the population equation." 
    the Iraq suffers shortages electric power since the beginning of the year 1990, but the past three years have seen an improvement in the provision of electric power after the opening of a number of power stations which (Zubaydiah in Wasit and good deeds in Karbala and Alhaidariya in Najaf and the station gas in Maysan and two stations in Diwaniya station al-Sadr in Baghdad, and stations Shatt al-Arab and Rumaila in Basra and gas station in Kirkuk) in terms of operating hours continue to about 20 private hour with freezing temperatures while shrinking operating hours with high temperatures and increased loads on the power plants during peak times.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:13 pm