Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allocating thousands of acres for housing initiativeمبادرة

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allocating thousands of acres for housing initiativeمبادرة Empty Allocating thousands of acres for housing initiativeمبادرة

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jul 2021, 6:55 am

Allocating thousands of acres for housing initiativeمبادرة

•  Time: 07/10/2021 09:23:10

•  Reading: 650 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The State Real Estate Department has allocated thousands of dunums of land to implement government department projects and the National Housing Initiative in Basra Governorate.
    The deputy director of the department, Rand Raad Raji, said, in a press statement, that "the State Real Estate Department in Basra has allocated about 12,000 acres of land to various private civil and military ministries in the development and implementation of many development and service projects in the province." 
    He pointed out that "the department provided, in accordance with the government program, five thousand housing units within the national housing initiative as a first stage, as well as creating and providing thousands of residential plots in all governorates and distributing them among the beneficiaries in accordance with the controls by the departments of their provinces." 
    Raji explained that "there are steps to prepare lands in the housing and development sector to absorb a lot of investments in this field, whether they are local by the private sector or foreign."
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi had recently announced an initiative to distribute 550,000 housing units, through a website dedicated to registration that will be launched soon, and pointed to the completion of sorting 17 new cities in all provinces except for the Kurdistan region during the past months, 8 of which became technically complete, and ready for distribution By more than 338,000 housing units.
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:16 pm