Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Corruption is the cause of the destruction of Iraq, and there is no solution except through

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Corruption is the cause of the destruction of Iraq, and there is no solution except through  Empty Deputy: Corruption is the cause of the destruction of Iraq, and there is no solution except through

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:23 am

Deputy: Corruption is the cause of the destruction of Iraq, and there is no solution except through the ballot boxes

•  Time: 08/07/2021 12:42:17

•  Reading: 936 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} House of Representatives member Khaled Al-Obeidi attributed, today, Saturday, "the cause of Iraq's destruction" to "sectarianism and corruption," indicating that there is no solution for the country except through the ballot boxes.
    Al-Obaidi said in a statement, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, that “sectarianism and corruption are the reason for the deterioration of the situation in Iraq at various levels, especially since Iraq has gone through dangerous stages due to the wrong construction on a sectarian basis and the basis of corruption that has resulted in nothing but devastation. ".
    And he indicated, "The revenues of the Iraqi state from 2003 to 2021 amount to (1,000) billion dollars, and the Iraqi citizen fears death if he reaches a government hospital, education is in deterioration, basic services are lacking, and the citizen in the heart of the capital, Baghdad, in 2021, requests the provision of water projects. drinkable.”
    He added, "The foundations of corruption in Iraq are the international and regional powers in the region. They live on this matter. They want Iraq to remain in its current weak and fragile state, and there is no salvation for the current situation of Iraq except through the ballot boxes."
    Moahmeed
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:59 am