Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tunisia .. The government affirms its commitment to implement the agreements with the "Union of Labo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tunisia .. The government affirms its commitment to implement the agreements with the "Union of Labo Empty Tunisia .. The government affirms its commitment to implement the agreements with the "Union of Labo

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Nov 2021, 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Follow-up - INA The
    Tunisian Minister of Social Affairs confirmed that the Tunisian government is committed to implementing agreements with the Tunisian General Labor Union, including raising the minimum wage.
    Noureddine Taboubi, head of the Tunisian General Labor Union, said, "The first meeting with Najla Bouden's government was positive, and agreements will be issued at a later time."
    On Sunday, Tunisian Minister of Economy and Planning Samir Saeed revealed that his country is in the process of announcing an economic recovery plan 2023-2025, and this comes while the country is finding it difficult to get out of a deep financial crisis.
    The Tunisian General Labor Union (UGTT) last week rejected any plans to cut subsidies, hampering reforms and complicating the government's efforts to strike an agreement with the IMF on a rescue package.
    The International Monetary Fund urged Tunisia to reduce subsidies, a bloated public sector wage bill, and privatize money-losing state-owned companies, all of which are not widely accepted by citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:11 am