Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil contracts with Schlumberger International to drill 37 new wells in Zubair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil contracts with Schlumberger International to drill 37 new wells in Zubair Empty Oil contracts with Schlumberger International to drill 37 new wells in Zubair

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Nov 2021, 6:18 am

Oil contracts with Schlumberger International to drill 37 new wells in Zubair

•  Time: 11/23/2021 20:34:50

•  Reading: 2,080 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Iraqi Drilling Company signed a contract with the international company Schlumberger to implement drilling services for 37 oil wells in the Zubair field in Basra for the Italian company ENI, the operator of the field.
    A statement by the Ministry, which Al-Furat News Agency received a copy of, quoted the Director General of the Iraqi Drilling Company, Basem Abdul Karim, as saying that "the contract includes the operation of the IDC 37 and IDC 38 drilling rigs affiliated with the Iraqi drilling in this project, and that the targeted reservoirs are the Mushrif reservoir, and Nahr Bin Omar, And the Zubair reservoir, where new drilling operations contribute to increasing the production capacity of the aforementioned field.
    Abdul Karim pointed out, "This project comes as a continuation of the company's contracts with the Italian Eni, after the national effort achieved great success in implementing the previous project and completing the drilling operations assigned to them with high quality and efficiency."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:20 pm