Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil products deny raising gasoline prices, except for stations in 4 governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil products deny raising gasoline prices, except for stations in 4 governorates Empty Oil products deny raising gasoline prices, except for stations in 4 governorates

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Dec 2021, 6:08 am

Oil products deny raising gasoline prices, except for stations in 4 governorates

•  Time: 12/17/2021 13:10:48

•  Reading: 962 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Oil Products Distribution Company confirmed to keep the prices of {gasoline} unchanged, "denying the news" of the increase in its prices, especially in the governorates of Nineveh, Kirkuk, Diyala and Salah al-Din.
    And the company's general manager, Hussein Talib, said in a statement that the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of, that "the company, in a proactive and precautionary step to protect the share of the mentioned provinces from leakage or smuggling to the Kurdistan region due to the difference in the selling price, has taken a measure to raise gasoline prices for a number of limited stations, For incoming cars only.
    He stressed, "to equip citizens in other filling stations at a price of 450 dinars per liter."
    And Talib said, "This measure comes to limit the exploitation of the fuel price difference between the four governorates and the cities of the region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 5:44 am