Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$6 billion worth of Iranian exports to Iraq in 8 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$6 billion worth of Iranian exports to Iraq in 8 months Empty $6 billion worth of Iranian exports to Iraq in 8 months

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Dec 2021, 7:21 am

$6 billion worth of Iranian exports to Iraq in 8 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Member of the Board of Directors of the Iranian-Iraqi Joint Chamber of Commerce, Hamid Hosseini, announced that Iran's exports to Iraq amounted to more than 6.1 billion dollars in just 8 months.
    Hosseini pointed to the impact of the Corona outbreak on trade exchange and Iran’s exports to Iraq in the year 2020, saying that “the closure of the Iraqi borders and the decrease in the sale of Iraqi oil, and thus the decrease in Iraq’s returns from hard currency led to a reduction in trade exchange between the two countries, as Iran’s exports to Iraq amounted to less than 8 billions of dollars,” according to the Iranian Fars news agency.
    He added that "in the current year, and despite the existence of problems in the field of gas and electricity exports, we had exports of oil derivatives to Iraq," adding that "the total of Iran's exports to Iraq amounted to more than 6 billion and 100 million dollars during the first eight months of this year (the Iranian year began in March 21), i.e. about 750 million dollars a month on average.
    Hosseini, explained that "during the current year, more than 5 million tons of goods transited through Iran to Iraq," noting that "many Iranian industries export their surplus production to Iraq."
    Member of the Iranian-Iraqi Joint Chamber of Commerce, Hamid Hosseini, also said that "Iran's share in the Iraqi market is very remarkable in terms of construction materials, food, oil and petrochemical derivatives, household appliances, dairy, clothing and furniture."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 11:34 pm