Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait sends an urgent message to its citizens in Iraq in this regard

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait sends an urgent message to its citizens in Iraq in this regard Empty Kuwait sends an urgent message to its citizens in Iraq in this regard

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Dec 2021, 7:21 am

[size=45][size=41]Kuwait sends an urgent message to its citizens in Iraq in this regard[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Nour News/Baghdad
    , on Tuesday evening, the Kuwaiti embassy in Baghdad sent an urgent message to its citizens in Iraq, which included a warning against bird hunting operations (sniper).

In a statement, the embassy called on Kuwaiti citizens in Iraq to abide by the instructions and not to practice the hobby of bird hunting in the Samawa desert, Muthanna Governorate, and other southern regions of the country.

And she called for "not to use the visa to visit religious shrines to practice this hobby, because it violates the law on the one hand, and exposes themselves to danger on the other hand."

The Iraqi authorities prohibit falcon hunting in the southern governorates of the country, especially in the Samawa desert, which is home to various types of birds and wild animals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:57 am